Dołączył: 06 Mar 2019
|Wysłany: Sro Sty 27, 2021 14:46 Temat postu: You Don't Currently Have Permission to Access This Folder
|We've noticed some administrator or users received an error alert: You don't currently have permission to access this folder whey they try to access the folder or files after upgraded the lower Windows version to a higher one. You can get ideas on how to fix this error in this post.
"When I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 8, I noticed I am getting the error, "You don't currently have permission to access this folder." when I try to open up one of the larger size folders from the external drive. I noticed the drive is set to read-only, and when I try to uncheck the box and click apply, it is always turned back on when I check properties again. "--Asked by ZNET from Microsoft Community.
you don't currently have permission to access this folder
You'll find more questions related to you don't currently have permission to access this folder error from Microsoft Community. According to their post, the error generally occurred when they upgraded the lower Windows OS to the latest Windows version. Such as, upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 8 or upgrade Windows 8 to Windows 10.
Why don't you currently have permission to access this folder occurs?
When you attempt to open the folder from hard drive, USB flash drive, or external hard drive, you don't currently have permission to access this folder occurs, and you don't have the permission to access the folder. There are three main reasons why this error occurred:
1. Removal of a user or group from "Group or user names" on the folder's "Security" tab.
2. Application of an explicit "Deny" to the user or group.
3. The conflict between the share permissions and the New Technology File System (NTFS) permissions.
Don't panic if you happen to occur this error. Today is this post, and we'll show you how to fix you don't currently have permission to access this folder error step by step from Windows 7/8/10.
How to fix you don't currently have permission to access this folder error?
Chapter 1. Add everyone permission on Security tab
1. Right-click on the folder to and then choose "Properties."
2. Turn to the "Security" tab and then click "Edit" under Group or user names.
3. Select "Add"> type "everyone" > click on "Check names" > "OK".
4. Under the "Allow" section, choose "everyone."
5. Select "Full control" under permissions for everyone > "Apply" > "OK".